Nursery 1 (2018)
For kids born in 2015
For kids at least 18 months old
Our inquiry-based curriculum:
- Inculcates values through carefully chosen stories every term.
- Provides hands-on experiences through cookery and art and craft activities.
- Incorporates fun and meaningful numeracy activities using concrete materials.
- Instils language and literacy skills through our Letterland Phonics programme.
- Develops a love for reading in youngchildren through the Readers programme.
- Develops motor skills through the Motor Skills Activities Programme.
After-School Student Care ( Primary 1 to Primary 6 children )
- Homework and spelling supervision
- Sending and fetching Nutritious and balanced meals
- Nutritious and balanced meals
- Warm shower in private cubicles
- Character Development Activities Assessment and Practice Exam Papers
- Assessment and Practice Exam Papers
- Learning opportunities through Multimedia
- Brain Teasers
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Field trips during school holiday
- Educational holiday programmes
- Opportunities to be involved in charity projects and community services