AGAPE’s five principles of teaching and learning, together with our distinctive five core values, are woven into our everyday practices in the centre. It acts as a guide and bearing for our team of teaching professionals from all levels (Infant – Kindergarten 2) to reflect, evaluate and strengthen pedagogical practices.
Character development and learning form the core foundation of AGAPE curriculum, with the aspiration of instilling life-long learning and values in young children.
The AGAPE Learner Profile
The curriculum aims to develop all AGAPE children to become a person who:
- Love – loves himself, others and the things he do
- Wisdom – uses wisdom to discern what is right and wrong;
- Integrity – values integrity and seek to lead a honest life
- Discipline – has the discipline and tenacity to withstand the odds to fulfill a dream
- Passion – sets high expectations for himself so as to achieve excellence in life